Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Showers Galore!

Blissfully Domestic is throwing a virtual baby shower for one of their own, coincidentally also named Allison (but it's definitely not me, because she's having her 5th baby!). In honor of this occasion, they are having a week-long celebration of babies and pregnancy. Click on over for all the baby-related hooplah!

All you party-planners, be sure to add your two cents to the post asking for the best tips on hosting a baby shower! You could win a free book!

One commentor, Rachel, of Seeking Delightful Pleasures, shared ideas for an adorable Rubber Ducky Baby Shower! I especially love the rubber duckies floating in the blue and white punch!

I'll try to update this post this week with links to all relevant Blissfully Domestic baby shower party-planning info:

  • How to Make a Baby Block cake and Daisy cupcakes.
  • Shower Ideas for Subsequent Children
  • Round-Up of Baby Shower Ideas

  • 1 comment:

    Rachel said...

    Thanks so much for writing and linking to my blog. I feel so special. I love your blog theme. Party planning is so much fun.