Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello again!

I'm just realizing this is becoming a collective of all the great frugal party ideas out there on the web. I am trying to fit in as many different types oF categories as I can, so that you can more easily find what you are looking for. I may group one or more ideas together on one post, but I will try to include multiple labels so that you can find it when you need to. Soon, I will also be installing a Google search button so that you can more easily find helpful hints and tips on the blog.

As I get back into planning my own events this summer, I hope to include more of my own advice and experience as the weeks go by. For now, I might be digging through the archives of my little head to try and remember some of my favorites from the past.

Again, if you have questions you would like answered or have suggestions for the site, please e-mail me! Thanks!

No comments: